Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Overflowing Drying Racks

There is so much going on right now, we're so busy and in the swing of school FOR REAL these days.  Every morning I come to work and face overflowing drying racks (I love super-productive days like these)--this morning I put away paintings for kindergarten, first and fourth, collages from fifth and Gelli prints from sixth (and some make up acrylic paint prints in second).  
Our sketchbooks in sixth are still not done, but we're getting closer.  Here's the last (? maybe ?) video on how to bind sketchbooks:


I've been dropping videos in Schoology, and the students are really getting used to checking for them.  It's also nice because they can watch them over and over if they're confused and they get the same information every time.
I'm still trying to find a minute to have them print their nature papers to add to the back, and I've altered my idea (like that? It's a fancy way to say I totally changed my mind) to make sure that all are successful.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It