Thursday, October 25, 2018

Trying Tapigami

At the last conference I attended (a few weeks ago) I was introduced to tapigami.  Which is art made using only masking tape.  I showed my sixth graders a video from YouTube, gave them some tape and scissors and about 30 minutes:




These are by no means finished, we've just started.  And it's part of a bigger unit on environment, so we'll be working on them for a while.  When students are satisfied with their creations, they'll put a layer of Mod Podge on them to seal in the stickness. 
We're always looking for something new, right?  So go google tapigami and have some fun!

4 comments:

  1. I am not going to say that great work done but this is an awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles.Tallahassee Tutoring This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles on the same matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like an educational blog which always some new information to visitors Private tutor Tribeca and Enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting! I really like what you've acquired here; You should keep it up forever!High School in Miami, Fl Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like an educational blog which always some new information to visitors Private School in Cutler Bay, Fl and Enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It