Monday, December 11, 2017

Where Have I Been All This Time?

I keep deciding to blog, what to blog . . . but I'm so busy.  I've had more to prepare for my classes lately, more knitting/crocheting to do for my yarn bombing, I'm trying to finish a quilt I started 16 years ago (because it seems so important to finish it right now, this second).
So what are my students up to?  Sixth grade finished some cityscapes and are working on a new project inspired by this artist, fifth grade is starting some printmaking  Andy Warhol inspired soup cans, fourth grade is working on Thomas Hart Benton style murals, third grade is working on radial symmetry,


second grade is busy making the calendars I tend to do every year, first grade just started these amazing chalk-and-paint insects, 




(we still have details to add) and kindergarten is trying to finish up some Wild Things.
I'm frantically trying to keep a healthy work/home balance (who does that well? Unicorns? Because everyone I know is always trying to do it better).
So I guess all this to say, I'm still around.  Still teaching, just not blogging as much as I probably should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It