Thursday, March 30, 2017

Maybe I Need To Change My Definitions????

While I was working on my signs for the art show, I sent an email to my staff asking for "old, yucky crayons."  Several staff members responded, and I'm STILL getting crayons from people (and I soooo appreciate it).  But, maybe my definition is vastly different?  Because I tell you, I got brand new crayons!  So many brand-spanking-new white crayons that I started pulling them out for crayon resists and things like that.  Maybe it's a different mindset when students/parents are supplying the crayons vs. buying them with your own budgets?  I have no idea, but I'll definitely be sending out a "I'll take any leftover art supplies" email to staff at the end of the year!
Why have I never realized this?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It